11/04/2014

Premium Review of Sony MDR-ZX660AP

Sony MDR-ZX660AP

Hi guys!
To put it in a nutshell, these headphones were bought in January this year. There was a New Year sale, and they cost 32 pounds instead of 35) Not a big deal, but anyway it was pleasant.
Pros
They immediately attracted my with their design. It is simple, there is nothing additional, odd or unnecessary. Moreover, they are of a middle size. Since I am a girl, my head is not very big. They fit me perfectly, what is not typical for other headphones I put on when choosing.
Moreover, when choosing, I picked several other models of the same price and tried to connect them to the phone to listen to music. So, it also helped me to make a choice. These headhones had more powerful and rhythmic sound in comparison with the headphones of other brands.
Another advantage is a microphone that is built in.
Moreover, they have a flat, one-sided cable that is steady and will not entangle and create knots.
The material of mouthpiece is imitation leather, but is very pleasant and does not smell.
Due to the built-in microphone and distance control, it is possible to receive the calls on smartphone. 
They have a very pleasant and clear sound. I suppose, it is because they have noise reduction.
Cons
The cable length is 1.2 metres. When I was buying them, this length seemed comfortable for me, especially when connecting them to the PC. In fact, it is a little short, and you feel yourself as a 'dog on a short leash' when they are connected to the front side of the system unit. So, this is the only advantage I have faced so far. I think, the headphones will suit better for tablets, smartphones, and laptops.
In general, I would recommend this product))

This review can be also found on Ciao under my nickname AliceBond.

No comments:

Post a Comment